CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WTF...monday again???

So the morning starts out well enough, get outta bed early, no rushing to get ready for work. Weather is descent so I get to ride the motorcycle in, which is always a good way to start the day.
Almost to work and a major lightning show starts in the black sky... But I make it in before any rain hits... Bonus!
Then I get into my office to prepare for the morning staff meeting with the fire chief. First thing I do after stripping off the jacket and putting away my helmet is go over to check on the yet unamed fish.
Now where the heck could he be hiding, it's a bowl for Christ's sake. Then I find him... Lying on the floor, directly below his new bowl. Wow... Less than 24 hrs and this place got to him....
How is it that I was able to pick the only suicidal fish out of the lot ??? I mean, c'mon... That's my luck lol
Well... If you believe in omens.. This set the stage for the rest of the day... All right on course for disaster....

Guess I need to go get another fish... But you can bet there will be a psych eval this time....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment